John has been in practice for over 20 years. He received his J.D. from Fordham Law School in Manhattan in 1996 and is a United States Navy Veteran.
- The New Jersey State Bar Association
- The Sussex County Bar Association
- The New Jersey Association for Justice
- Sussex County Public Defender Pool Attorney
- The Knights of Columbus in Sparta
John Breslin is actively involved in his community, participating in many charity and youth sports events and serving as a public defender for Sussex County.
As your attorney, he specializes in matters of civil litigation, personal injury, and municipal court.
Law Classes and Seminars Attended:
- NJAJ Boardwalk Seminar Atlantic City April 2016 -
- Criminal Law as to Bail Reform
- Speedy Trial and Excludable Time
- DWI Recent Cases and Practice Tips
- Expungement Reform
- Immigration Status
- DWI Institute-Drugged Driving - 2016
- Civil Trial Advocacy - 2015
- Hot Topics in Criminal Law - 2015
- Municipal Court College - 2015
- Handling Drug, DWI & Serious Motor Vehicle Cases in Municipal Court - 2015
- Criminal AL Law College - 2015